REVEALED WORD TODAY
// READ: EXODUS 3:7-10 //
7 The Lord said, “I have indeed seen the misery of my people in Egypt. I have heard them crying out because of their slave drivers, and I am concerned about their suffering. 8 So I have come down to rescue them from the hand of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land into a good and spacious land, a land flowing with milk and honey—the home of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites. 9 And now the cry of the Israelites has reached me, and I have seen the way the Egyptians are oppressing them. 10 So now, go. I am sending you to Pharaoh to bring my people the Israelites out of Egypt.”
The plan of God includes the following:
1. The destination is certain, a land flowing with milk and honey
2. The chosen executor is Moses
3. The 1st step is to gather the elders of Israel and inform them of God’s plan Vs17
4. The 2nd step is to go with them to the King of Egypt Vs18
5. The 3rd step is that the King will not let them go Vs19
6. This will initiate the wonders of God (10 plagues) and then the released of the children of Israel.
God already planned that the King will not let them go and still asked Moses and the elders to meet with him. Can God do likewise with your life? Is what you are going through is proactive plan for your life so that His glory will be?
PRAYER: Pray for wisdom and understanding.