// READ: Acts 16:1-3 //
1 Paul came to Derbe and then to Lystra, where a disciple named Timothy lived, whose mother was Jewish and a believer but whose father was a Greek. 2 The believers at Lystra and Iconium spoke well of him. 3 Paul wanted to take him along on the journey, so he circumcised him because of the Jews who lived in that area, for they all knew that his father was a Greek.
If you are ready to truly follow Jesus as a disciple of Christ, it is going to cost you few things.
1. Followership demands pains of circumcision; you must not allow the flesh to hinder you so you have to cut it off.
2. It demands commitment – 2 kings 2:1
3. It demands fulfilment of conditions – 2 Kings 2
4. It demands obedience – Esther 2:20
5. It demands sacrifice – 2 Sam. 23:13-17
PRAYER: Pray that you will pay all these demands of followership