REVEALED WORD TODAY
// READ: PSALM 66:3; 62:11; MATTHEW 28:18 //
3 Say to God, “How awesome are your deeds!
So great is your power
that your enemies cringe before you.
18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
The power of God is made available for the sons of man to operate in these fold;
1. To rule over (Psalm 66:7)
2. For the enemy to submit (Psalm 66:7)
3. Power against the enemy (Matt 10:1)
4. All power to operate (Luke 10:19)
5. His word that delivered us (Col. 1:13; 2:10).
You have power over the enemy by exercising your dominion by the reason of knowledge by His power. This power is in you, fear not and exercise it
PRAYER: Oh Lord, Fill me with your power